Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vacation Post #13...Unpack, Laundry, Re-pack

We arrived back in Casper on June 30th in the evening and didn't have much energy to do much so we spent much of July 1st getting re-organized in preparation for our trip to Rapid City, South Dakato. Matt dropped me off at a local laundromat in the morning towing suitcases of dirty clothes while he went and got the car all cleaned up. I spent about 2 hours doing laundry there, and can I just say that it was a very relaxing time....not many people consider doing laundry relaxing...but I was very pleased that I could get that much laundry done in such a short amount of time. I think I had about 6 washers and dryers going. I highly recommend the laundromat to anyone who has many loads to get done.

While away, the kids decided to swim, without swimsuits. Jodi had no idea where all of our stuff was so her and mom just let them swim in clothes.

No comments: