Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Random Happenings

Over the last 2 months, I've found that I have a good number of random photos that I want to post but nothing really worthy of it's own post, so here are some random shots at the Pier household in November and December.

Who says boys can't play pink guitars?
Yes, it really is Madison's toy!
Madison and Sam match nicely for church one Sunday...unplanned!
On the same Sunday that Daddy and Carson match so nicely...planned.
Carson and Madison enjoy some time on the deck in their jammies on a warm November morning. Give them a wet cloth and they'll go to town cleaning anything in sight. I can't wait until they're big enough to wash the van!
A favorite evening activity. Daddy on all fours becoming the animal they all love to ride. Even Jason wants to participate in this activity. It was so perfect...just as I was getting ready to get this picture he crawled underneath Matt and laid down.
A spontaneous event. I caught Carson "in the act" and quickly put him on the toilet. He enjoyed some quiet reading time and was successful. Although he often wants to go sit on the toilet most of the time it's after he's filled his pants! I'm really not interested in pushing the potty training with him yet. When he's ready, I'll be ready!

No comments: