Friday, August 9, 2013

Atlantic Beach Vacation....Portraits of Kids.

It can't be all fun while at the beach so I made my kids do a little posing for some pictures with the surf in the background.  They cooperated for the most part.

Jason, my squinter!

Jackson, always pretty happy about most things!

Had to get a picture with his hat that we bought for him while there after he got a little too much sun on his face...it reads "here comes trouble"...so true!

Madison...great pose captured without even trying.

Probably my favorite of all of the pictures....she looks so cute even with wet, salty, sandy, messy hair!  Wish I looked that good after time at the beach!

Not as thrilled to lay down in the sand with the approaching water but she went through with it.

Carson with his nice new pattern in his mouth....has a gap between his two front teeth and lost two teeth on the bottom while on vacation.


No comments: