Friday, September 26, 2008

Madison and Carson Update

While Jason keeps me busy crawling all over the place, Madison and Carson continue to keep me on my toes as well. Madison now enjoys coloring, painting with water colors, and playing with playdoh. She is now completely potty trained (Praise the Lord!!) and has even had some completely dry nights. She has been doing remarkable in this area but I have hesitated to post because I didn't want it to backfire on me! She loves to listen to music and dance to it and she loves the TV a little too much. I grin from ear to ear when she arrives downstairs in the morning and wants to read her Bible or when she says her Bible memory verse (I'll get that on video soon). Carson just wants to be involved in everything Madison is involved in. He's now hiding when he goes #2 so I'm hopeful that when the time is right he'll potty train easily. His laughter is contagious especially with Jason. After nap time they often can be found in their room standing in their cribs laughing at one another. I'm just praying that Carson doesn't learn to climb out anytime soon! Fortuneately he's become a very sound sleeper and often sleeps right through Jason crying either at the beginning of nap time or at the end. Here are a few pictures of the two characters.

Carson with his hair spiked after bath time thanks to Sam.
A cheesy grin from Madison.
Carson just relaxing like a big boy on the deck.
And Madison playing pretend on the deck with her car. She loves to carry around a small book and sometimes a pen as she pretends to go to the store.

No comments: