Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jason--8 months

Jason is 8 months and oh so busy. It is obvious that he intends on getting involved in as much as possible with Madison and Carson. He is an expert crawler and much to my dismay is now pulling himself up to a standing position! Not a good thing at bedtime. It takes him seconds to roll over and be up standing in his crib. Unfortuneately he doesn't do well getting down which meanes he just stands there screaming until we come back in to lay him back down. Sometimes it means multiple trips to the boys' room before he finally gives up and goes to sleep. Fortuneately Carson is put to sleep by his screaming! I don't know his exact weight but he is almost too uncomfortable in the infant car seat so I'm about to move him to a larger car seat. He still only has the two teeth he got at 6 months but I think there are a few ready to come through on the top.

Here are some recent pictures of our baby!

Posing on a rock at the Rio over Labor Day weekend.
Busy playing with toys.
Finding me in the kitchen and standing at the gate waiting for his bottle.

Trying to check out the contents of the toy box.
And my favorites...the other day we were spending some time out on the deck. Jason wanted down of course, but I really didn't want him crawling on the rough surface. I put him in the car and he was so excited. Although Carson wanted to maintain control of the car, Jason was able to enjoy a little time in it.

I never really think that Jason has that much hair but after his bath a few nights ago I was trying to comb it as he was moving this way and that and he ended up with a mohawk. I guess he has more hair than I thought!

No comments: