Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Arnie and Dawn Baer....July 5, 2009

What an awesome celebration....My best friend Dawn (Weaver) married her new best friend Arnie Baer on July 5th, 2009. I was honored to stand alongside as matron of honor. Here are some quick pictures from the occasion:
Dawn surprising Arnie with a song..."The Gift of Love." She was amazing.
The exchanging of rings.
Have I ever looked so serious? (I was very aware that my toes were falling asleep and my feet were killing me...I was thinking, "just a few more minutes!")
The very first kiss between Arnie and Dawn....so sweet! Dawn was weak in the knees after that one!
Mr. and Mrs. Arnold Lewis Baer.
Time to celebrate!
The happy couple pose for a quick picture.
The beautiful cake made by Dawn's sister.
The Baers plus the Piers minus the little ones.
The Piers. (I'm sitting down now...which is why I'm so happy...and I had already given my matron of honor speech...another huge relief!)

No comments: