Saturday, August 23, 2008

Talking and Singing

Madison barely said 5 words at the age of 2 and I was a bit concerned. Slowly she added more and more words to her vocabulary. She now spends her days talking in full sentences and singing many songs. Here are some of her latest phrases:

"Mommy, you okay?" said with much concern after she hears me say "ouch" if I've just tripped over something or banged my knee on the gate.

"Mommy, too bright." said as she sits at the dining room table in the morning with the sun streaming in.

"Carson, 1, me, 2, Jason, 6 months"

"Jason Pier, Carson Pier, Sam Pier, Me Pier, Mommy Pier, Daddy Pier" said as she rehearses our last name.

And the latest...one I'm not particularly proud of..."I not share, I'm being selfish" as she hogs many toys on the couch so Carson can't get them.

Some of her favorite songs are "Jesus, Loves Me," "The Itsy, Bitsy Spider," "Happy Birthday," and "The ABC Song." Here is a clip of her singing the ABCs.

No comments: