Saturday, June 21, 2008

Potty Training Blues

Things don't always go as planned! I had determined that I would potty train Madison after coming home from vacation. I had it all planned out--don't plan a lot of outings, put her in big girl underwear (with plastic pants), take her to the bathroom every hour, and have her potty trained in a week! Yea, right.
Well, Monday started off pretty good. By 9am I had put her on the potty 3 times and every time there was a result. Well done. Then things began going downhill. Between 10:10 and 10:45 she went to the bathroom 2 times on the potty but 4 times in her pants (where does it all come from). By 10:50 she was back in diapers as it seems she isn't quite to the point of telling me before she goes--although she is great about telling me after the fact! :( Maybe we'll try again in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me rub it for you