Friday, April 18, 2008

Grammy and Grandpa Visit

Every 6 to 8 weeks or so we are blessed to have Grammy and sometimes Grandpa visit. Grammy is definitely the picture warrior of the family and she never leaves without one hundred or more images on her camera. Sometimes I can go days or even weeks without taking a picture (I know-shameful!) so Grammy's shots get downloaded straight to my computer! Here are some of the great shots that were captured that first weekend in April.



Madison, Carson and Jason with some very happy morning shots as they were so excited to see Grammy and Grandpa.

A rare moment--Madison and Carson sitting within 5 feet of one another and not annoying one another. Madison has recently developed a love for putting puzzles together and she is quick. Carson is trying to be just like his big sister.

Girls Night Out--We girlies got to go out for an evening on our own. We stopped by Ledo's for dinner and then enjoyed the youth of our church put on an amazing performance of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." I couldn't believe how still Madison sat on my lap for the entire performance. At intermission and when it ended she turned to me and asked for more!
Grandpa, Grammy, and all the grandkids before church.
A special moment between Grandpa and Jason.It won't be long and I won't be able to put all three of them in the rocking chair!

No comments: