Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tornado Warnings....

On April 28th around sunrise time we had some strong weather coming our way.....there were tornado warnings all around us and that's all they were covering on the news.....I went outside during the warnings and snapped a few pictures. I know I probably should've been seeking cover in the basement with the kids but I wasn't....they were all upstairs sleeping in their beds and I was watching the news coverage....most of the warnings were a little north of us.

Here's what the sky looked like north of us....
And here's what it should've looked like....looking south!


The crazy thing is that the very next morning around the same time there was coverage on every station of the royal wedding.....it's a good thing the tornado warnings were a day earlier because I'm not sure how the major stations would've handled the situation if the tornado warnings had been happening the same day as the royal wedding.....

No comments: