Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Peaceful...for the Moment

Just recently I was able to find another great deal on Craigslist for another toddler bed. Eventually we will get bunk beds for the boys' room but we are not eager for either of them to be climbing to a top bunk, so we decided that it would be best to get another toddler bed for now. We tried the new arrangement out for the first time last night. We put the two down at 7:30pm and cautiously left the room. Every time Jason would get out of his bed Carson would begin screaming for us and when I would report to their room Carson would inform me how many times Jason had gotten out of bed. I think they were finally asleep around 9:15pm! And that is when this picture was captured! And peaceful they remained...until around 3:30 am when Jason decided it was a good time to get up and play with toys. After numerous visits by Matt and I, and after he had woken up Carson, I removed Jason from the bed, plopped the mattress back in his crib and put him in it, and then told them that they needed to go back asleep. They finally did! Since Matt and I are going away for one night this coming Friday we're going to postpone any additional transitions until afterwards. Hopefully they will eventually sleep this peacefully through the night!

No comments: