Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jason--4 Months

Jason had his 4 month checkup today. He weighed 14 pounds, 12 ounces (50th perc.) and his length was 25 in. (56th perc.). He is definitely my big boy in comparison with Madison and Carson. Madison was only 12 lb, 3 oz at 4 months and Carson was 13 pounds, 12 ounces. And he's going to seem so big in a few weeks when we meet up with my sisters' family in Ohio for my dad's 7oth birthday party. My sister's youngest Savannah is exactly 2 months older than Jason but is more than 2 pounds smaller. Of course she started out at 6 lb, 11 oz and Jason started off at 8 lb 13 oz! He is such a great baby. He loves to smile at everyone and will start to talk back and giggle when anyone speaks to him.

These first two pictures are from April 18th--almost a month ago.

This one of Carson and Jason was taken on May 4th--Grammy got these matching outfits and I had to capture a shot while they can still wear them. It's more difficult to get Jason to smile when he's sitting this close to Carson--I think he's a little scared. Carson recently had his 15 month check up and he now weighs almost 24 pounds (not far behind Madison who weighs about 27 pounds).
A more recent picture of Jason--taken May 12th.
And the two boys--also taken May 12th.

We just recently acquired this seat from our friends the Ricchinis--had I known 3 years ago that I would have 3 children back to back I would have purchased one then. It is a great invention. It allows Jason to sit upright (he really doesn't like the bouncy seat anymore) and he can turn his head in all directions. Here's a great video of Madison talking to him and us which makes him laugh.

No comments: